THE RECOVERED PRODUCT TRIPHENYLMETHYL ETHER IS 0.926 GRAMS. THE MELTING POINT OF THE PRODUCT IS 141.2oC.
THE RECOVERED PRODUCT TRIPHENYLMETHYL BROMIDE IS 1.086 GRAMS. THE MELTING POINT OF THE PRODUCT IS 152.9oC.
1. FIND THE COLOR OF TRPHENYLMEHTANOL, TRIPHENYLMETHYL ETHER AND TRIPHENYLMETHYL BROMIDE.
2. EXPLAIN WHY THE TRIPHENYLMETHYL CATION IS STABLE.
3. ARE THE PRODUCTS PURE OR IMPURE? IF IMPURE, IDENTIFY AND EXPLAIN THE IMPURITY.
4. CALCULATE THE %YIELD FOR BOTH PRODUCTS IN REFERENCE TO TRIPHENYLMETHANOL. SHOW THE CALCULATIONS.
5. AFTER THE FORMATION OF THE CARBOCATION, THE FOLLOWING IONS ARE INTRODUCED INTO MIXTURE: CN- AND F-. HYPOTHESIZE AS TO WHICH PRODUCT WOULD BE PRODUCED IN HIGHEST YIELD AND WHICH WILL BE PRODUCED FIRST: TRIPHENYLMETHYL FLOURIDE, C19H16F, OR TRIPHENYLMETHYLNITRILE, C20H16N.
In the report include the main reaction(s), table of physical constants, special apparatus drawing, outline of procedure, experimental procedure, calculation of limiting reagent, calculation of theoretical yield, actual yield, percent yield, and any properties of the product.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more