Only PPT and graph for it .
Do only PPT for it. please include graphs to explain the information well and I also need a PowerPoint with it
2. Graphs of customers behaviour and comparison between primary and secondary data
MR 1 (Honours) Business Studies
Fall semester 2018
Module Leader: Kim M. Adamsen
Description Written Assessment
Grading:of total mark
Deadline: Written Report due by Friday 19th October at 18.00 . If your paper is not handed in by the deadline in both paper format and electronically, you will be awarded a 0 marks.
• Written report in Word, one printed copy to hand in to the tutor and one electronic copy.
• The document must have a front page with:
o Your name
o The assignment number
o The name of the course
o The title of your paper
o The date
• The document should have page numbers on the bottom right hand corner of each page.
• The font used should be Calibri 11.
• The electronic files must:
o Be named as follows: SURNAME_Name_MR1_WA_DATE
o Be uploaded on “Remind”.
o Hard copy to Professor Kim M. Adamsen
• The document should have the following sections:
o Executive Summary
o Content Outline (Index)
o Body of content (elements outlined below)
Length: 1,500- 2,000 words
Select a company that you would like to create or work with.
Explain and analyse in relation to your company, with the use of models when necessary, the following elements:
• The company’s problem and the reason for why the company need to make a Marketing Research study
• What are the Marketing Research objectives? What information must be collected to solve the problem? And why? From whom will it be gathered? And how?
• What Marketing Research Methodology or Methodologies will you use? And why?
• Statement of deliverables, and why?
• What will the costs be?
• Timetable for research phases
You will be asked to make a presentation in class during November 2018, where you will be evaluated on both the report and the presentation of it, on the following parameters:
• Referencing & Research
• Design & Structure
• Research Objectives
• Research Methodology
• Each spelling mistake = -1 point in the marking
• Copying will not be tolerated (text nor images). You are expected to reference content that you use from other sources.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more