5. Show the balanced molecular, full ionic and net ionic equations for the neutralizationreaction of potassium hydroxide KOH and bydrakramic acid HBr.
6. Balance the following oxidation-reduction reaction in acidic solution. (6 pts)
Mn0a(aq) + Cofaa
Mnmaq) + Colaq
7. How many milliliters of a 12.1 M Hah solution would be needed to create a 250 mL bottle of a
3.00 M HCl solution? (2 pts)
MV = M2V2
8. Using the mass percent of each element, determine the empirical formula of a compound
which is 63.6% nitrogen and 36.4% oxygen. (4 pts)
1. (a) Identify the limiting reagent for the reaction of 7.0 g NH3 and 3.0 g 02. Show work for full
4 NH3(g) + 5 0269) 6 H206) + 4 NO(g)
(b) Based on the moles of the limiting reagent, how many grams of water can be produced from
2. If in the reaction of bromine Brą and benzene C6H, the theoretical yield of browobeyzeve,
C6H5Br is 32.3 grams and the actual yield is 27.0 grams, what is the percent yield?
C6H6(l) + Br2(1) CoHBr(1) + HBr(1)
3. Predict the products and balance the following precipitation reaction and show the full
molecular, full ionic and net ionic equations. Show all ionic charges and states of matter for full
Ba(NO3)2(aq) + Na2SO4(aq)
4. How many grams of silver nitrate AgNO3 (MW=169.87 g/mol) are needed to prepare 0.300
liters of 3.50 M AgNO3 solution?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more