Cloud-based customer support software provider Freshdesk said it will open a new regional office in Berlin, as it continues to expand its global operations. Freshdesk, which has doubled its customer base in just over a year to 80,000 customers, has nearly a third of its business coming from Europe.
Adding to their existing UK office, the new Berlin office will enable the company to better support and grow their mid-market and enterprise business in Continental Europe.
Berlin’s operations will be led by Arun Mani, managing director in Continental Europe. Mani joined Girish Mathrubootham’s Freshdesk in early 2016 with the goal of supporting the European market and growing the company’s presence in the region. Mani’s initial focus is on hiring exceptional talent in Berlin, to service customers in Europe and scale the business in the regions.
Prior to Freshdesk, Mani had previously worked with AppNexus, McKinsey & Company and Accenture.
Freshdesk did not provide details regarding the number of employees it plans to hire at its new office.
Fresdesk’s biggest market is the United States of America and Europe its second largest market. About 75 percent of Freshdesk’s revenue comes from the US and Europe and the rest of the world accounts for the remaining 25 percent.
Freshdesk, which is one of the cheerleaders of the India startup community, has been on an acquisition spree over the last 12 months, made its fifth acquisition in April by buying
The company is backed by Accel Partners, Tiger Global Management and Google Capital.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more