describe the health problem HYPERTENSION
Include a discussion of morbidity, mortality, epidemiology and pathophysiology related to this health problem
PRACTICE GUIDELINE: Describe the clinical practice guideline used for hypertension . Reflect on the questions included. Expand on your answer using support from evidence
· Does the clinical practice guideline adequately address the health problem? Describe.
· Is this practice guideline based on current evidence (within 5 years)? What is the strength of this evidence?
· Does this clinical practice guideline adequately direct the healthcare provider in the management of a patient with this problem?
· How effective is this clinical guideline in the management of patients with this healthcare problem? Think about how you would assess the effectiveness of patient management.
ANALYSIS: Think about future healthcare needs of patients with this problem, changing demographics, and changes in healthcare policies. Address these questions.
· Does this clinical practice guideline need revision(s)? Please explain your answer in detail.
· If you were going to revise this clinical practice guideline, what would you change? What evidence would you use to base your changes on?
· How might changes in US demographics and healthcare reform affect this clinical practice guideline?
· What strategies would you use to increase the likelihood that a new or modified clinical practice guideline would be adopted and used in clinical practice?
EVALUATION How would you determine its effectiveness of this revised clinical practice guideline in directing care for patients with the identified health problem?
Outline the steps you might employ.
LEARNING POINTS (3-5 bullet points outlining key learning in this case.)
REFERENCES (APA formatting, current within past 5 years.)
· Length: 8 pages not including the title page, abstract, and reference pages
· Format: APA formatted paper
· Research: APA formatting, current within past 5 years.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more