Pick your own topic and write minimum 4 pages.
A literature review is an objective, critical summary of published scientific literature relevant to a
topic under consideration for research. Its purpose is to create familiarity with current thinking
and research on a particular topic.
A typical literature review consists of the following:1. Introduction: 1 page – 20 Points
1. • A concise definition of a topic under consideration (this may be a descriptive or
argumentative thesis, or proposal), as well as the scope of the related literature being
2. • Another purpose of the introduction is to state the general findings of the review
(what do most of the sources conclude), and comment on the availability of sources
in the subject area.
2. Main Body: 2-4 pages 50 Points
1. • There are many ways to organize the evaluation of the sources. Chronological and
thematic approaches are each useful examples.
2. • Each work should be critically summarized and evaluated for its premise,
methodology, and conclusion. It is as important to address inconsistencies, omissions,
and errors, as it is to identify accuracy, depth, and relevance.
3. • Use logical connections and transitions to connect sources.
3. Conclusion- 1 page- 15 Points
1. • The conclusion summarizes the key findings of the review in general terms.
Notable commonalities between works, whether favorable or not, may be included
2. • This section is the reviewer’s opportunity to justify a research proposal. Therefore,
the idea should be clearly re-stated and supported according to the findings of the
4. References – 15 Points
1. • As well as accurate in-text citations, a literature review must contain complete and
correct citations for every source. At least 8 pub med published papers are required
for this. Please ensure that they are all published after 1990.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more