A Currency broker company has asked us to build a system that notifies them when a currency pair rate reaches the target rate. User configures the currency pair and target rate.
The URL to get the Rates in XML form: “http://rates.fxcm.com/RatesXML”
Example of the rate:
Here “Bid” is the current rate. “Ask” is the suggested sell rate. “High” is day high, “Low” is day low, “Direction” is 1=>up, -1=>down, 0=>no change compared to last rate, and “Last” is the time for last tick.
1. You will need a parser to parse the XML. There are several examples online.
2. Start with hard coded user configuration. For example. Pair: EURUSD, Target rate: 1.381
3. Make it user entry once you have working code.
4. You will periodically check the rates, consider using a schedular.
4. For notification, we will assume that there is a system that will be called to notify users. You only display it on the screen if target has been reached.
1. Working code. (60)
3. Demo prior to submission. (40)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more