SPEECH OF INTRODUCTION OUTLINE
In this outline, you will learn the following Student Learning Objectives:
1. Choose and narrow a topic appropriately for this audience.
2. Generate a well-reasoned argument for this specific audience.
3. Assess the strength of relative arguments and supporting evidence.
4. Create content formatted to an approved organizational pattern appropriate to time
5. To use correct Grammar, Punctuation, and Spelling.
6. Develop a well crafted, specific thesis statement.
7. To effectively utilize the rule of subordination.
8. To appropriately demonstrate the rule of division.
9. To understand and incorporate the rule of parallel wording.
10. Make connections between the material and your own lives and experiences.
Your Name Here
Speech of Introduction Outline
General Purpose: To inform/introduce
A. (Attention Gainer)
B. (Thesis Statement)
C. (Preview Main Points)
A. (Main Point # 1)
1. (Sub-Point # 1)
2. (Sub-Point # 2)
B. (Main Point # 2)
1. (Sub-Point # 1)2. (Sub-Point # 2)
A. (Restate Thesis)
B. (Restate Main Points)
C. (Reason to Remember)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more