I will focus on the unemployment rate, its effects, and also the trends that the unemployment rate takes. The country of focus will be the USA. The unemployment rate is the number of people that are unemployed in the labor force of the country. The unemployment rate is an important gauge of the growth rate of the economy of a country. This is because unemployment is used as a measurement of the effects of economic events like recession (Chakraborty et al., 2021). In the last few years, the world has been affected by the Covid-19 Pandemic. The unemployment rate is one factor that can be used to measure the effects of the pandemic on the economy. The USA data on the unemployment rate with respect to age, gender, ethnicity, and other factors is collected by the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL, 2022). All the historical data on the unemployment rates for the country is found in their public and is easily available for public use.
One of the most difficult things will be choosing the right topic. The topic of research will be the foundation of everything; thus, it needs to be right. To overcome this challenge, there are several things that I will be able to do (Cypress, 2019). One thing that I should do is to read a lot on the topic that I want to do. I will also make sure that the topic will hold my interest. After that, I will fine-tune the topic to be as precise as possible and as doable as possible.
Another challenge of the research process is choosing the right methodology. This is the procedure that I will use for conducting the research. This will be guided by first knowing the problem statement, the study purpose, and also formulating the research questions. I will also look at similar research projects and study their methodology (Cypress, 2019). Doing that will give me ideas on which methodology is best for this type of study, thus enabling me to yield success in my project. you are to develop the research hypothesis for your final project and discuss the data set that you are going to be using in your research.
For your research hypothesis you are going to use the research problem that you identified in the first assignment and provide support for your research by stating why it is important. You should also provide information in this assignment in terms of what you expect to find in your research based upon the data analysis that you are going to conduct.
The Methodology Section of a research report provides the information necessary for the research project to be replicated by another researcher. In the Methodology Section, information is provided that discusses how data was collected for the study. In the Methodology Section, information is provided as to the sampling method, the data collection instrument, information about the study participants and the basis for which the data collection process was used. The data gathering instrument that was used should be provided in the appendices of the research paper if it is available.
Your Unit 4 assignment should cover the following points:
1. Title Page: The title of your paper should provide the reader sufficient information to know what the topic of the paper is. For example, an inadequate title would be something along the lines of: “Breast Cancer”. A title that captures the reader’s interest and gives a clear indication of the content of the research paper would be: “A Comparison of Breast Cancer Treatments for Women in the United States and Canada. This title is specific and indicates to the reader what the research paper is about as well as the information that the reader will be provided in the report. If I provided feedback to you on Assignment #1 that your project title needs to be more specific, please make sure that you correct it for Assignment #2.
2. Introduction – Statement of the Problem: Provide a brief one to two paragraph description of the research problem you are conducting research on and why it is a problem that should be studied. In this section, you want to expand upon what you submitted in Unit 2 by beginning your research literature review that is due at the end of Unit 6, and discussing what other research has been conducted on the topic you are researching. Remember to cite your references. What was the problem they attempted to research and what were the outcomes of that research? How is it related to your study? Here is a website with additional information on constructing a literature review:
http://libguides.usc.edu/writingguide/literaturereview (Links to an external site.)
3. Methodology – Provide a brief description of your data set. Provide discussion as to the type of research that you are doing. Is it qualitative or quantitative research and why? Here, you are going to describe the data that you are going to use in your research. You need to answer the following questions when describing the data and how it was collected because it provides the information for another researcher to duplicate your study:
a. What was the sampling frame and how was it constructed? Who were the participants? How were they determined to be in your study? You want to provide the sample size, gender, race, ages, and other demographic information necessary to explain the data being used.
b. Explain how the information was collected. Was it a survey, questionnaire, poll, etc? If available, provide a copy of the data collection instrument.
Here is a link to review for the methodology section of your assignment.
http://libguides.usc.edu/writingguide/methodology (Links to an external site.)
The Methodology section is provided so that the study you are conducting can be replicated to confirm a researcher’s findings. If you find that your data set does not provide all the information that should be provided in the Methodology section then include as much information as you can AND state this as a limitation of your study in the conclusion of your completed Final Project.
4. Research Hypothesis – State your research hypothesis for the topic you have selected.
5. Research Goal – Conclude your assignment with a brief summary of the research goal(s). Link the research goals to the hypothesis statement(s). Make sure that you have smooth transitions between paragraphs.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more