1. Explain how your study habits as a student are related to the performance standards you will have as a
health care provider.
2. Briefly describe two experiences: one that won you the approval of others and one that others may not
have known about but that brought you a sense of personal accomplishment. Was the satisfaction you
felt after each experience similar or different?
3. Describe your own standards for achievement as a student, and name several specific steps you will
take to meet those standards.
4. Describe the standards you hope to set for yourself in your job as a health care provider, and name
several specific steps you will take to meet those standards.
1. Identify one group or subclass you belong to based on your religion, race, nationality, or economic
level. Write one to two paragraphs explaining the primary values of this subgroup and how this
subgroup differs from others.
2. Consider the following situations. Describe your personal feelings about each and discuss how you
could apply the philosophy of individual worth to each scenario.
i. A young woman breast-feeds her 2-year-old child while sitting in the waiting room of a clinic.
ii. A hospitalized patient tells you that a group from his church is coming to do a “laying on of hands”
iii. A patient tells you, “I know why I got this cancer. It’s my karma.”
iv. A 30-year-old man comes to the emergency room complaining of severe abdominal pain. Most of
his body is covered with tattoos and he has several body piercings. He informs the staff that he does
not have health insurance.
3. What are some factors that all people have in common regardless of differences in background?
4. Describe a time when you formed a first impression of someone, only to find out later that your first
impression was incorrect.
5. Have you ever felt judged by someone else because of a group to which you belong? Describe your
1. Identify a “learning experience” that you have had. Explain what you learned and how your behavior
has changed as a result of the experience.
2. Think of several different roles you play in your own life. Explain how your behavior differs from role
3. List five steps you can take to develop your own potential.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more